top of page

Military Personnel Flight


Military Personnel Flight

20 Schilling Circle, Bldg. 1305

Hanscom AFB 01731

781-225-1320 | 781-225-1438 (IDs)

Customer Support Services

Monday-Friday: 7:30am-4:00pm

Officer SCOD Plan
New Waiver Regarding Final Out-Processing 

The Air Force Materiel Command has enacted a waiver making uniform wear optional during final out-processing for the purposes of relocation, retirement and separation, for service members assigned to AFMC installations. Click here to read the complete notice.

Common Access Cards and Uniform Service ID (USID) Cards:
  • Walk-in Service for all ID Card services available Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.

  • If you are coming in to get a new CAC before your current one expires, you must bring an unexpired official form of ID (license).

  • For questions and to make sure you are prepared for your visit, please call 781-225-1438.

  • Your CAC contains Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), digital certificates you need to access workstations, unclassified networks, applications, restricted websites, digitally sign forms, and encrypt/decrypt e-mail messages. To ensure your new certificates perform these functions properly go to

Uniformed Services ID (USID) Cards
  • Cards expired on or after Jan. 1, 2020, are authorized for continued use through June 30, 2021, as long as cardholder's affiliation is unchanged.

  • Continued use of the Reserve USID card to obtain active duty benefits is authorized for mobilized Reservists and their eligible dependents. Access to healthcare and other benefits remain intact during this time in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).

For more information regarding DoD CAC and USID Cards, go to

DEERS Enrollment
Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System is a computerized database for United States Service members, military retirees, VA Disabled Veterans, dependents, DoD civilians, and contractors.
bottom of page